Thursday, June 19, 2008

Las Clases

Spanish classes every morning with Prof Chico are going well. I have nearly mastered the past tense. The imperfect, present perfect, and future tenses will be the next ones to fall. I see them, waiting with bated breath, wary of their approaching conjugation.

I´m really curious to see how much my Spanish has improved since I´ve arrived. After a while, we´ll have oral interviews to be officially ranked as Intermediate-Low, Intermediate-High, Advanced-Low, or wherever we land. Wish me luck in a few weeks.

Work is progressing with the solar autoclave (more about the projects soon!) and I´m wicked excited that Vince and Lori are here--Vince for the weekend and Lori until the cows come home...

Hasta muy pronto,
Pete

2 comments:

Drew said...

Si quieres suerte en tus examenes en español, es mejor si a te bendigo en español. Buena suerte, muchacho y amigo. Voy a orar por ti.

atte.
Drew

Peter Kolis said...

hehe!
Gracias :)